It’s Irina Gerschuk with you today and I’d like to share with you few projects created for LSG.
My 1st project is a card in a marine style with a step-by-step tutorial:
- OCEAN BREEZE BLUE starburst
- COWABUNGA COPPER starburst
- DANNY ZUKO’S DENIM flatfabio
- C’est la vie Cerise magical
- SILVER MOON MISTLETOE ep
- MADONNA ROBE BLUE GOLD ep
- DESERT MOON COPPER TEAL ep
And here’s a step-by-step tutorial:
1. Take resist-effect canvas and colored it with OCEAN BREEZE BLUE spray. Let it dry:
2. Apply some white gesso randomly and spritz it with COWABUNGA COPPER spray to add more dimension to the background:
3. Add some drops of DANNY ZUKO’S DENIM spray. Apply some water on the drops to create smooth transition of color. Let it dry completely:
4. Mix C’est la vie Cerise magical with transparent textured paste and apply it using mask on the background:
5. Usonf different colors of embossing powders color the chipboard pieces:
6. Create a volume composition using our embossed chipboard, some flowers, rhinestones, sequins and natural shells.
Here it is! Our card is ready! Now you can give it to someone special!
And here’re amazing LSG products I’ve used:
I’d also like to share with you today my 2nd project created using lot’s of different LSG sprays and embossing powder. It’s a LO in a neo vintage style framed in wood:
I’ve used lot’s of different colors to create the background of this LO. Mainly I’ve used different shades of brown, green and a bit of pink and white sprays. Some of them are:
- BODACIOUS BLUSH
- FROZEN JACK FROST
- COWABUNGA COPPER
- RUSTY LANTERN LIME
- SEA GRASS GREEN
- OPAL SEA OATS
- SOUTH SHORE SAND
- MILK CHOCOLATE BROWN
- PURELY WHITE ep
And here’re some close-ups:
you can better see the background here
All chipboard swirls and title were colored with white embossing powder
One more closer look to the swirl covered with PURELY WHITE ep:
The chipboard feather was colored with white and brown embossing powder. I’ve added some microbeads on top of it to add more texture
That’s it for today!
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!!