Some of you might remember the watercolor cards I created a few months ago…
I absolutely LOVE working with watercolor papers and Lindy’s Sprays and here in
Adelaide I have been teaching them at the store where I work.
A couple of days ago, as I was teaching, I created this set of card fronts ready to be
trimmed and made into cards.
What do you think?
They are super easy … here are a couple of things to remember…
- Use good quality watercolor paper
- Use Lindys Black embossing powder on your stamped image
- Water is your friend … it will help the color move around on the paper
- Dip your brush straight into the bottle of Spray
- Use a brush that will hold a lot of color
- Allow it to dry and then intensify the color by adding more spray
- Trim and adhere to some cardstock
Just as I was adding the final layers to the Ballerina Card, I had a friend film the final process on my phone!
Thanks for stopping by.